Photobucket

Thursday 30 June 2011

Year 5 camp

The Rope Swing
As I got on the swing I was so scared! When I was pushed I said "Woah!!!" It looked like I was going to hit the tree. Luckily I didn't. After this a man clipped me off and once we all got a turn in both Flying Fox and Swing we moved on to Lunch Time. Then we went Kyaking and after dinner we went to bed. The next day we went horse riding and Animal Feeding and patting. Then we went to the boars and the lambs. The brown one was cute and the white one was doing something unmentionable and the female one was too!! After that we went to the tunnels and the rock climbing wall. I went in the tunnel and I was one of the first to come out of the tunnel. I was very proud of myself. I almost made the rock climbing wall, but then I fell off and I got almost to the top. Then we left Sonshine Ranch. We put all bags and stuff in the bus and we went back to Botany Downs Primary School. We had Fun. BN

No comments: