Photobucket

Thursday 22 September 2011

100 Years Ago

Sometimes I wonder. What happened 100 years ago? Did flowers even grow? Did giant spiders rule the earth? Well, we all know that what I said is not true. So what really happened was people walking all day with overalls and brown suits. But seriously, they only had radios but no T.V.  I'm so glad that I live in the 2000's.
If not I would have been bored. They didn't have Lamborghinis (cars) back then. Why? People would have been smarter than that. I mean Einstien would have invented the Sony ps3
if it wasn't for his old age. You know clothes back then were just like caveman rags. Seems like it was a billion years ago. MARIO WEARS OVERALLS NOT PEOPLE! Even though I love living in the 2000's sometimes technology can be such a pain. But if a genie came from nowhere and told you you get one wish, just because you sometimes hate technology, don't say "I wanna live with the caveman forever. DONT! Because trust me, you will want to be coming back. If Thomas Edison was here now he would invent the: Rocket launcher, the time machine and loads more. But too bad for Thomas's age, now we can't. So Someone has to invent something and be the main character for once. The show of wrestling called WWE (World wrestling entertainment). That show debut in like the 1920's, I mean who would ever do wrestling back then? Sure, who ever invented it was AMAZING! But I still would have been born in the 2000's! THE END!

No comments: